A child’s curiosity and natural desire to learn are like a tiny flame, easily extinguished unless it’s protected and given fuel. This book will help you as a parent both protect that flame of curiosity and supply it with the fuel necessary to make it burn bright throughout your child’s life. Let’s ignite our children’s natural love of learning!
I’ve been tagged by Chris to share five things you might not have known about me.
- I was born with a piece of skin hanging off the side of my head, in front of my ear. Rumors that it was an absorbed twin are highly exaggerated and fallacious. I promise. Or, at least, I hope.
- In my high school years I was a bit of a kleptomaniac, liar, and cheater. You’d think that my grades would have been better…
- One of my dreams is to conduct the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Orchestra at Temple Square in a supercharged, upbeat hymn. Gotta have a fast tempo. Lots of energy. Yeehaw!
- In my mission, I served for an entire year in the office (as a membership clerk, and then as financial clerk). The price I paid for being a computer nerd…
- I have a thing for petite brunettes. For whatever reason, I’ve only dated girls that match that (vague) description. I haven’t meant it to be that way, but every girl I’ve dated (more than a few times) has matched the criteria.